Date: May 26, 2023 – May 29, 2023 all-day
Place/Type of the seminar: Online
Fee: EUR 20
Contac: ECU WOM Commission – IA Marija Lukic
Lecturers: IA Prokopova, Jirina (CZE), FIDE Lecturer; Assistant of Lecturer IA Holowczak, Alex (ENG); Technical Organizer IA Lukic, Marija (SRB).
The Seminar will give norms and titles of FIDE Arbiter, according to the Regulations for the titles of Arbiters.
- The seminar is not open to everyone. Invitations will be sent by ECU WOM to targeted federations and, if there are still available places, other interested national arbiters may be invited. The seminar is organized however only for European female chess community.
- On the first day, May 26th, topics that concern ECU events will be presented by the Chairman and Secretary of the ECU Arbiters’ Council. These topics will not be part of the final examination of the seminar
Requirements of the participants
- Only women National Arbiters have the right to participate!
- Each federation with an invitation has the right to nominate one woman participant.
- Participation by nomination of the federation only!
- Participants should be National Arbiters, 18+.
- In case of free spaces, organizer (ECU WOM) will accept individual participations.
- No fee for participants for the seminar, only FA Examination Fee: 20EUR/participant.
- Costs for the Lecturers will be covered by ECU WOM Commission.
Federations should send an application with following details to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Email of the participant:
The program “Supported by the FIDE Development fund“